Communication in Clifton has been lacking, and more communication brings more transparency.
We all know that Clifton has become a maze, and you feel like you are taking a tour of the city at times. There are ways to better communicate with residents during these modern times through today's technology. The easiest way to combat this issue is to create a mobile app that allows the City of Clifton to send out communication and become better at being transparent with residents:
1. As work is being completed in the city,
2. Flooding throughout known areas of Clifton,
3. Light posts or traffic signals are not working,
4. Natural disaster concerns in our city,
5. When brown water is in our pipelines
Many municipalities use mobile applications to communicate with their residents. For residents to feel they live in the city that truly cares. I have been studying techniques for transparency and communication through my work in public administration, and I want to share with you an article that I have lived by in municipal government.